Evalúa esta página
- Ulises Flores Hermández, Dirk Jaeger, Jorge Islas Samperio Bioenergy potential and utilization cost for the supply of forest wood biomass for energetic use at a regional scale in Mexico. Energies. Volume: 10 (8), 1192, 2017.
- Genice K. Grande Acosta, Jorge M. Islas Samperio. Towards a Low-Carbon Electric Power System in Mexico. Energy for Sustainable Development. Volume: 37, Pages: 99-109, 2017.
Carlos A. García, Jorge M. Islas, Fabio Manzini. Sustainability Assessment of Ethanol Production from two Crops in Mexico. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Volume 72, Pages: 1199-1207, 2017.
- Genice Grande, Jorge Islas, Mario Ríos. Technical and Economic Analysis of Domestic High Consumption Tariff niche Market for Photovoltaic Systems in the Mexican Household Sector. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Volume: 48, Pages: 738-748, 2015.
- Vargas, A.V., Zenón, E., Oswald, U., Islas, J., Güereca, L.P., Manzini, F.L. Life cycle assessment: A case study of two wind turbines used in Mexico. Applied Thermal Engineering. Volume: 75, Pages: 1210-1216, 2015.
- Carlos A. García, Enrique Riegelhaupt, Adrián Ghilardi, Margaret Skutsch, Jorge Islas, Fabio Manzini, Omar Masera. Sustainable bioenergy options for Mexico: GHG mitigation and costs. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Volume 43, Pages 545-552, 2015.
- Ricardo Vázquez, Jorge Islas, Ivonne Toledo, Javier Aguillón. Evaluating the energy and the carbon stored from tropical acacias: the first steps. Int. J. of Environment and Sustainable Development. Volume 13, Number 1, 2014, Pages 34-49.
- Jorge Islas, Genice Grande. Políticas Públicas para Impulsar las Energías Renovables en México. Revista Mexicana de Física S. Volumen 59, No. 2, Páginas 1-14, 2013.
- Roberto Best B., Juan M. Aceves H., Jorge M. Islas S., Fabio L. Manzini P., Isaac Pilatowsky F., Rossano Scoccia, Mario Motta. Solar cooling in the food industry in Mexico: A case study. Applied Thermal Engineering. Volume 50, 2013, Pages 1447-1452.
- Carlos A. García, Fabio Manzini. Environmental and economic feasibility of sugarcane ethanol for the Mexican transport sector. Solar Energy, Volume 86, April 2012, Pages 1063-1069.
- Manzini, F., Islas, J., Macías, P. Model for evaluating the environmental sustainability of energy projects. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Volume 78, Issue 6, July 2011, Pages 931-944.
- García, C., Fuentes A., Hennecke, A., Riegelhaupt, E., Manzini, F., Masera, O. Life-cycle greenhouse gas emissions and energy balances of sugarcane ethanol production in Mexico. Applied Energy, Volume 88, Issue 6, June 2011, Pages 2088-2097.
- C. Garcia, F. Manzini, J. Islas. Air emissions scenarios from ethanol as a gasoline oxygenate in Mexico City Metropolitan Area. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Volume 14, Issue 9, December 2010, Pages 3032-3040.
- P. Macías, J. Islas. Damage cost produced by electric power plants an externality valuation in the Mexico City Metropolitan Area. Science of the Total Environment, Volume 408, Number 20, September 2010, Pages 4511-4523.
- I. Lozada, J. Islas, G. Grande Environmental and economic feasibility of palm oil biodiesel in the mexican transportation sector. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 14, Issue 1, January 2010, Pages 486-492.
- J. Islas, G. Grande. Abatement costs of SO2-control options in the mexican electric-power sector. Applied Energy, Volume 85, Issues 2-3, February-March 2008, Pages 80-94.
- J. Islas, F. Manzini and Masera O. A prospective study of bioenergy use in Mexico. Energy, Volume 32, Issue 12, December 2007, Pages 2306-2320.
- J. Islas, G. Grande. Optimization of Alternative Options for SO2 emissions control in the mexican electrical sector.Energy Policy, Volume 35, Issue 9, September 2007, Pages 4495-4503.
- F. Manzini. Inserting renewables fuels and technologies for transport in Mexico City Metropolitan Area. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 31, Issue 3, March 2006, Pages 327-335.
- J. Islas, P. Menanteau. The distributed electricity generation in Mexico and in Argentina: New perspectives associated with the institutional reforms in the electricity sector. Oil, Gas, Energy Law, 2(3), July 2004, Pages 15-17.
- J. Islas, F. Manzini, M. Martínez. CO2 mitigation costs for new renewable energy capacity in the mexican electricity sector. Solar Energy, Volume 76, Issue 4, April 2004, Pages 499-507.
- J. Islas, F. Manzini, M. Martínez. Cost-Benefit analysis of energy scenarios for the mexican power sector. Energy, Volume 28, Issue 10, August 2003, Pages 979-992.
- A. Herrera, J. Islas, A. Arriola. Pinch technology application in a hospital. Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 23, Issue 2, February 2003, Pages 127-139.
J. Islas, F. Manzini, M. Martínez. Renewable energies in electricity generation for reduction of greenhouse gases in Mexico 2025. Ambio, Volume 31, Issue 1, February 2002, Pages 35-39.
J. Islas, U. Jerónimo. The financing of the mexican electrical sector. Energy Policy, Volume 29, Issue 12, October 2001, Pages 965-973.
F. Manzini, J. Islas, M. Martínez. Reduction of greenhouse gases using renewable energies in México, 2025. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 26, Issue 2, February 2001, Pages 145-149.